Who we are
KIKKOS STEEL is a privately-owned trading company specializing in stainless steel products for the petrochemical, power and construction industries. At the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East and based in Cyprus, we are a major supplier of high-quality stainless products with strong sourcing capabilities from international manufacturers. Our powerful international supply chain comprises from Europe, United States, India and China.
Since our founding in 2003, we have remained true to our mission to be the trusted partner for customers and manufacturers: we are recognized as a company with integrity, professional knowledge and unsurpassed service.
We’ve built a reputation for:
- Expert knowledge in steel products with extensive international business experience, including multilingual specialists and familiarity with local business cultures
- Strong support from world-class manufacturers that manufacture products complying with API, ASTM, ASME, DIN and EN standards as well as stringent end-user specifications
- Globally competitive pricing due to our lean, efficient operation and product specialization
- 24/7 preeminent service by experienced professionals for inquiries, order processing and updates
- Logistics and product support, including monitoring of mill production and shipping status to meet required delivery date.
The KIKKOS STEEL advantage
In an interdependent relationship, you are only as strong as your weakest link. Part philosophy, part modus operandi, here are 10 reasons why we are different:
1. We provide answers within 48 hours. Not everyone needs answers this quickly, but when you do and it is truly an emergency, you will find our response to be of value.
2. Our suppliers have been audited and approved by most major end users. If these approvals are not enough for your customers, we can offer a third-party inspection of your choice at our expense.
3. We would rather lose an order rather than over-promise our delivery.
4. We know how critical on-time delivery is to projects: we back our promised deliveries to the final destination with Liquidated Damages.
5. We know that, while price is not the most critical factor when making a purchasing decision, you need to have both a competitive price AND value-for-money.
6. We provide production status reports every two weeks.
7. We provide flexible, creative options to maximize our advantage to you.
8. We are disciplined in our pricing because we fully understand the structure of the market.
9. We want to be your #1, #2 or #3 supplier for stainless steel products; we do not want to be your #4 supplier.
10. We are loyal to the customers AND suppliers who want to establish a long-term relationship with KIKKOS STEEL. We want to be the link in the supply chain that is of service, creates value, benefits all and gives a competitive advantage to our customers.
We want to be the link in the supply chain that is of service, creates value, benefits all and gives a competitive advantage to our customers.